Lincoln Maniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Local Pictures
Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 am by herostime

» life yet
Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 pm by mary

» Hi (again)
Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:00 pm by mary

» Am I alone and wasting my time?
Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 pm by mary

» DontDumpThat
Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 am by arkley

» help please
Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 pm by mary

» new goals for the year anyone
Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 am by mary

» happy new year
Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:29 pm by mary

» wonder if this site
Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm by mary

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:11 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is karorl

Our users have posted a total of 4896 messages in 835 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lincoln Maniacs on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lincoln Maniacs on your social bookmarking website

Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses'

4 posters

Go down

Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' Empty Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses'

Post by Seahorse Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:18 pm

I was waving the Red Flag in my cradle, so no prejudice or preformed opinions here, but... !!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp/hi/mpexpenses/html/373.stm

To be honest, I kind of went off her when she shook my hand... but with her gloves on. Best not to actually TOUCH the proles, eh?! Mad
Seahorse
Seahorse

Back to top Go down

Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' Empty Re: Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses'

Post by combom Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 am

you dont know where they have been.

i went off her when we needed suitable accommodation (b4 we live here) for laura and she didnt give a sh*t, we eventually got help from a counsellor. i wouldn't p*ss on her if she was on fire now!
combom
combom

http://lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses' Empty Re: Check out Gillian Merron's 'expenses'

Post by coley1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 am

I went off her when my mother wrote to her about the DWP messing about with benefits and jobseekers claims when I was out of work. I sent her copies of a letter to the DWP, to the council and a complaint to the customer services of jobseekerplus Lincoln

Her secretary sent a letter back saying that she would represent me.

A few months later after I myself had managed to get the 2 to agree to give me 5 weeks of the 13 I had been out of work I received a letter from Merron's office to gladly announce she had received a letter from the two parties and that she hoped I was happy about the work she had done representing me!!!

I had done this myself and her letter came 5 weeks after I had sorted it out whilst still not coming to the 'proper' conclusion!!!

The letter to the Jobcentreplus customer services was never even replied to. No acknowledement. Nothing!!!

Waste of space. Really annoyed me the tone of her letter gleefully telling me how well she'd done for me when it was in fact me that had done it Sad

AC
coley1
coley1

Back to top Go down

Post by omega2618 Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:53 pm

Well I've checked out Gillian Marron's expenses and a few others as well.
Although I,like many,many others are seething at the expenses scandel,I feel that the problems run much deeper.Gillian Marron enployed a Labour Collegues' husband and then claims he was the right man for the job. That is not a satisfactory answer.There must be thousands of tax advises that are 'suitable for the job'.She,along with many other M.P's,is treating the voting public with contempt.Not content to lieing and cheating ,(I don't have the time or computer memory to list them all from the top downwards), we are now being treated to the biggest 'blackwash' to hide just how far the expenses scandel was abused.From Tobelorone chocolate bars to roofing repairs 6 months before leaving office.(You don't escape Mr.Blair.)
The BBC's political editor Nick Robinson held up a computer print out of an expenses claim that was completely black from the top to the bottom.No names,no cost,no items.How can that be.All expenses must have been incurred to allow an M.P. to carry out their duties.
This just shows the length the Government is prepared to go through to protect its own.If it wasn't for the Daily Telegraph then none of this would have come out and it will still be up to the Telegraph to disclose some of the hidden items.I do respect the need for non disclosure of telephone numbers ,addresses or anything relating to security matters but its a fact that if the Telegraph didn't have addresses then the likes of E.Morley and H.Blairs would have escaped scrutiny.
Government and this Parliament wants the Mother of all Changes before I'll ever have any faith in the current system.
If this is democracy then my bums a fire-engine.Called Dennis.

omega2618

Back to top Go down

Post by combom Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:09 pm

but it is a democracy, the government tell us so :0
combom
combom

http://lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down